Friday, May 26, 2006

Deleterious DSL

I haven't been able to post the past couple days because our DSL was out.

Wouldn't you know it? Just two days after I launched my blog it goes out.

We've only had it about four months. One of the main reasons we got it was so that I could begin blogging.

It took an hour on the phone with two people, one from our Internet provider and one from Qwest communications, with me repeatedly explaining that yes, I had checked all of the connections and plug ins and it still didn't work.

But Qwest got someone out in our neighborhood today, as they promised, and he fixed something in the DSL link at the end of the street.

3 Comments:

At 2:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

 
At 10:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

 
At 1:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home