Saturday, June 10, 2006

Linkage

Success! I think.
I've been struggling to figure out how to link from this blog to other sites. I think I've finally got it, with the assistance of a colleague at work.

That's her blog -- rivetergirl -- linked in the first spot. Although it has nothing to do with horses, it is an amusing read about the trials and tribulations of a working woman, wife, mother and budding rock star (she's the lead guitartist for the group, Riveter). Plus, she helps me when I can't figure computer stuff out, either at work of for the blog. So I owe her.
Thanks, rivetergirl.

The second link is for equestrian adventurer, a site I mentioned in a blog a few days ago. It not only offers all manner of horse-related travel packages, but some great articles about horses and horse travel. Check it out.

More links to come. Assuming I really do have this figured out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home